|| Users Online:
Welcome to the web-site
of Railway Recruitment Board, Patna. This web-site has been established
to serve the requirements of applicants and to facilitate easy download
of notices and application forms. The web-site will also publish
the results of various examinations for different posts from time
|To learn more about us, please click the link titled as History ...
RRB-NTPC (Graduate) Exam, CEN-03/2015
Computer Based Test scheduled from 26.04.2016 to 30.04.2016 have been rescheduled due to administrative grounds in the following centres:
- Allahabad - SANYOGITA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY, Manish Market, Rasulabad Teliyarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh- 211004.
- Allahabad - R. M. TECH, 6B/4B/1 B, Beli Road, Near Jagram Chauraha, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002.
- Allahabad - FIRST STEP E- EDUCATION, 222-1, J, FIRST FLOOR, Chak Niratul Near ICICI Bank ATM, Lycos Computer Education First Step E Education, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211011.
- Allahabad - First Step Computer Center, H.V.M. Public School, 276/2, Gulab Market Chakia, Near ICICI Bank ATM, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211011.
- Allahabad - Vandana Institute of Management & Technology, Near Bank of Baroda, Lucknow Road, Phaphamau, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211013.
- Allahabad - Mahashay Masuriyadeen Smarak Inter College & Computer Center, 443 /343, Parmar House, 2nd Floor, Above Corporation Bank, New Mumford Ganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211019.
- Pune - Jaywant Shikshan Prasarak Mandals (JSPM), Wagholi Campus Pune, Gate No. 720 /1 & 2, Wagholi, Gate No. 720 1 and 2 Wagholi, Pune Nagar Road, Pune, Maharashtra-412207.
- Delhi - iON Digital Zone (iDZ), Dwarka, RZ-7, Matiala, Near Delhi Public School, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110059.
Candidates scheduled in these examination centres have been rescheduled to other centres on 2nd & 3rd May, 2016. Intimation is being sent to such candidates through SMS & E-Mail. Examination in other centres all over India will continue as per schedule.
How RRB Works:
Railway Recruitment Board calls for application
from eligible candidates through
Employment News (A publication of the Government of India).
The employment notification is also published on the Internet
web site. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility.
The eligible candidates are called for a written examination
with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date
of the examination. In most of the categories of jobs, there
is no interview after the written examination. In some categories,
there will be a second stage written examination. In categories
related to operational safety, there will be a psychological
The application-details furnished by successful
candidates are verified and they are called for counselling
and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then
recommended to competent authorities to the extent of vacancies.
The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination
before appointment. The results of selection at every stage
will be made available on the Notice Board of RRB/Patna in
through the Internet website to the successful candidates through
The selection process is based on merit and is subject to the
rules and regulations issued by the Ministry of Railways (Railway
Board), Government of India which includes reservation of jobs
for certain castes/communities such as Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Communities (OBC), etc.
Ex-servicemen are also entitled for reservation as per the rules.
The entire computerized recruitment system functions impersonally
without fear or favour. There is no scope for corruption, influence
or discretion in this process. Candidates indulging in malpractices
and unfair means are dealt with strictly.
The overall policy guidelines for all Railway
Recruitment Boards in India are laid down by Railway Recruitment
Control Board, New Delhi.
|Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.